What I do for fun

What My Family and I do for fun every weekends is go the ranch for my dads horse I do get on. I love horses and I'm from Zacatecas woooohoooo. Everybody basically that know about is that they call me paisaboy or Mexican because I would always be talking about Mexican stuff like tacos de carne Asada and I have huaraches and he talking about Mexico and me going to el rancho on my horse and that's why I'm known for paisaboy and Mexicano and I liked being called like that so I don't really care about how people call me I like it oops I'm mean I love it.  🐴🐴

I have a picture of me on my horse in this iPad but it won't work to upload it here





Comments

  1. Being able to spend weekends riding horses sounds exciting! Thank you for sharing your post this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's up people, My Name is Anthony

We movement

News this week